Ether Impress Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:40:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: More Categories will be opened soon.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Single central wire and rotating magnet  (Read 9060 times)
wattsup
Administrator

Email
« on: August 14, 2016, 06:01:31 PM »

@ALL

Here is an idea for a new build that I have never seen tried anywhere.

The idea stems from some posts I have made recently on SC. If you consider anyone that builds a very complex device to work towards OU, all those active parts of the build converge from primary to secondary and ultimately to a load. So all this activity results in the last 1 inch of the wire going to load having all the energy at that one point for the load to then use it and light up, turn, make a noise or whatever else the load is called to achieve.

So that last one inch of the total system, that last one inch of wire is actually the one doing the most work because it is there that the load gets all its juice.

So the question is, what if we decided to bypass the total OU device completely and just concentrate on that last one inch of wire. Is there a way that we can "induce" all the require spin conveyance to that one inch of wire to then accommodate the load without all this complicated primary pulsing and secondary capturing game we have been playing for 150 years now.

The proposed device I am thinking about is drawn below. I don't know yet if it is mechanically feasible at this point but will be looking into this for the coming weeks. Probably buy using the center open area of a ceramic bearing.

It is basically a straight piece of wire, let's say a #12 AWG copper so it can stay straight while a magnet with only one polarity spins around the wire. This is a starting point to a new realm of OU research I believe will produce both a new way of building our OU toys and a new way of looking at how electricity is not a field to electron phenomenon but more a spin conveyance attribute built into each and every copper (or conductive) atom.

If a magnet can induce momentarily just by passing one wire, then it should induce continuously by rotating around that one wire.

If there is anyone that has the mechanical prowess to try this, please let me know by PM on OU or OUR, or if you need further details. This is only the beginning. One or more magnets, variable magnet angularity to spin, and other factor will eventually play into this but at this fledgling stage, simple magnet spin with one central wire is a good start. Or, if you would like to have access on this EI forum, let me know.

I will post two drawings, one I did back in January 2016 and a new one to show the same idea.

wattsup

* wattsup-single-wire-magnet1.jpg (87.93 KB, 656x829 - viewed 1515 times.)

* centerwire-magnet1.jpg (82.37 KB, 593x836 - viewed 1504 times.)
wattsup
Administrator

Email
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2016, 06:32:24 PM »

@all

Since this thread will deal with copper wire and magnets, I thought I would also post here regarding a question raised at OUR entitled "Do permanent magnets DO work?", instead of posting there and risking any off topic situation. I had been very busy in the last weeks and will start posting more and more of my posts here and fewer and fewer on other forums from now on. 

Magnets do work all the time by being a unique form of magnetic presence. Try being a magnet. Try arranging your atoms in a way that the nuclei in each mutual atom is swaying against other nuclei without any outer influences and without going into a runaway condition that would revert them to plasma.

The problem with magnets is how we see them. We see them as a physical object that sports this very snazzy field coat and by passing that field across copper wires, electrons magically start to flow as what we call electricity. But there is no atomic, nucleic description of how this magical field impresses onto the copper atoms to move electrons. None at all. All you have is this one line description that technology has weaned to the hilt since 100 something years now.

Let me give you an analogy of what a magnet is. Let's say the magnet is a big fat juicy T-Bone steak and the copper wire atoms are like Hound Dogs. Now that steak is really well spiced and ready to go on the barbecue but all of a sudden the dog sees the steak in your hand and runs towards you eager to get a bite. Now that steak has a really strong scent of meat that permeates a good 2 to 3 feet around it. Even you get the whiff. Now let's see how the dog responds to the steak. When you move the steak in your hands left and right, does the dog follow the scent of the steak or does the dogs head follow the steak itself. Wow, you are right. The dogs eyes are locked onto the steak and not the permeating scent all around it. It does not care about the scent, it only cares about where and how the steak itself is moving.

That's how magnets and copper wire work. The atoms in the wire do not care about the field. They could not care less about the field because all they are concerned about is where does the STRONGEST magnetic influence originate from. That's what they look at. The magnet passes the wire, field or no field is pointless. The copper wire only sees the center of that magnet because that is where the strongest gravity presence is. That's what copper atom nuclei see. Not a field.

So the question is not does a magnet do work because the magnet is work. It takes work to be a magnet just like it took work for the cow to make that steak. Anything that is not immobile in its outer physical or inner atomic levels is doing work.

The question should be, "Can an immobile magnet create a change in outer conditions". NO IT CANNOT. It can only hold them in a state of stasis, whether this means permanently holding nuclei in a different vector or if it means doing nothing at all, stasis is stasis.

When a neo magnet is manufactured, it is not magnetic. It still requires a strong coil driven impulse to get it going. So what got going? Magical electrons are imparted to the magnet and this magically starts the magnetic influence. NO. If you study the atomic make up of the neo magnet and look at the sizes on those atoms, you will quickly learn why according to spin conveyance, those atoms are perfect for a mass alignment of their swayable nuclei.

The neo was made with randomly located atoms. There is nothing premeditated in the positioning of the atoms themselves in the magnet and this positioning cannot change ever, even with a super strong magnetic impulse used to "activate" the neo into a magnetic effect. The only thing that is left in the neo atoms is the nuclei themselves. The nuclei is the key. In randomly positioned atoms (RPA), the nuclei still have a level of liberty but not total liberty for all nuclei to point to one direction. They have a degree of sway-ability but the actual fixed vector of each atom will determine how they are positioned as a random atomic matrix of neo mass. When that strong impulse is applied what happens? The atoms do not change position, that would be  otherwise the neo would just pulverize into powder. It is the nuclei that are strongly attracted to the impulse which is basically a sudden strong change in gravity around the neo. Since each nuclei is made of different proton and neutron counts, the difference of these two is what I call the HeavySide which is like taking a ball that has a center axis but weighs slightly more on one half of the axis so the ball has a natural tendency to have the heaviest half of the ball point down towards the Earth center of gravity. That natural pointing to the nearest gravity source in our case is the center of Earth is the natural latent state of the nuclei.

When the neo gets impulsed, this now produces a gravity source 1000s of times stronger then the Earths local influence so the nuclei sway to the new strong source which changes the latent vectors of the nuclei. Now since more nuclei are pointing in the same direction this produces nucleic vector push-pull that cascades from one nuclei to the next. One nuclei moves and influences those beside it and all this nucleic sway is now initiated and keeps going on its own without any more outer influences. Perpetual motion does in fact exist inside a magnets nuclei.

So imagine we produce neos with this very basic low level tech and an actual random imposition of a strong impulse to the randomly positioned neo atoms. We are working with neos at their very infantile level of technology and as years progress, if we keep the electron/field modus, we will never think of moving further into making better, stronger and more versatile neos. We'll just remain at this neolevel 1, and never consider doing better. But the better is just a few more impulses away. Once we start experimenting with how to better impulse a neo, we could get these magnets to become 100 times stronger or in spin conveyance, 100 times greater gravity influence.   

We are just looking at our present tech in the wrong way. We have been taught to look in one direction even though the logic behind it is totally illogical. This is what is holding us back.

But the work, the magnet is work. It was not a magnet before receiving its impulse. Once the impulse was applied, the magnet started working on its own. No other input required. So it is doing work simply being a magnet that you can now use to make anything you want.

The biggest point here is to not look at the magnet as a source producing an outer field. Forget about that damn field. It is a suckers illusion. The copper atom nuclei don't give a damn about the field because they already know the strongest influence is coming from INSIDE THE MAGNET. The atom nuclei see the center of the magnet, not the outer whatever we think is there field. The center provides a precise vector point to which guys should make their devices in that viewpoint and not in the viewpoint of the outer field.

wattsup
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: