Ether Impress Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:17:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Visitors' Lounge provides a way to post without registering.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Spin Conveyance Theory  (Read 11006 times)
wattsup
Administrator

Email
« on: June 17, 2016, 02:45:32 AM »

@all

OK, it's time to start opening this up.

I will be putting all pertinent information on SCT and STEP on this thread.

From now on, I will no longer be posting at OverUnity.com (OU,com). I thought of also keeping clear of OverUnityResearch.com (OUR.com) (as I had mentioned in my last post at OU.com and sorry for that) but find that even though the orientation is not as OUish as one would desire, @members there are still with the good intentions and moderation there is also convenient. Also, there is a history of great thinkers at OUR that cannot be denied. Yes there is a gold mine at OU was well, no denying it, but today there is no more room for OU. It will always remain an important archive.

I will however be migrating everything I have ever posted and pertinent to OU research from both forums and bring them into this forum venue which is presently not yet open for new @members. I still want to keep it locked for now.

If guys want to discuss things, please do it at OUR and i will be happy to talk with you there. Not at OU.com. That place is now off my radar since it is only a slew of hindrance to anyone looking to advance in OU.

OK, enough of this crying already.

I am putting up two pdf files on what will be known as Spin Conveyance. Since this involves a new outlook on the Atom, the first Part 1 pdf will deal with an introduction and part two will go deeper but not all the way. I am working on Part 3 but Parts 1 and 2 should be enough for the well versed to get a good idea of SCT and what I also call the overall Atomic Model as the Stepanian Theory of Elementary Particles or STEP for short. hahaha.

I am sincerely hoping to hear from you either by posting at OUR, for now, or by PM at OUR, but please do not PM me at OU.com. You can also use the visitors lounge but I reserve the right to delete distractions. No reason required.

What I am putting forth is a new way to look at our copper wire having fully participating copper atoms that have all the attributes already built into each one to produce all the responses you have every seen on the bench. My aim here is not to denigrate but to provide a new set of eye glasses for the OUer to start working on experiments in news ways that our present checkmated outlook seems to deny us.

New EI @Members will happen hopefully when guys submit a request.

Favored will be known @Benchers that can participate in small exploratory stuff.
Known EEers that first have OU as their main goal. Basically EEers would answer questions, produce predictions. Analyze data. Ensure phasing discrepancies are not overlooked.
Good math guys to produce some new formulas and predictors, guys in chemistry, physics, mechanics.
Only people that want to work towards open source OU.
No armchairs for now. You can talk about it at OUR or use the Visitor's Lounge.

If you guys see spelling mistakes or poor phrasing issues or anything like that, I would be grateful for your input. As far as direct criticisms of the work or ideas presented, may I just suggest that you hold off for at least 30 days and let this sink in before you jump in the air and castrate me as a world heretic. It took me years to come to these simple conclusions of nature so I think you guys should at least spend some time before you say anything yet. I know I am just a crude guy, no higher level academia, all self-taught, brash at times, a bugger at others, but always for OU. hahaha

Here is the basic deal. SCT will not change your EE (but I do foresee it as an academic option). It will give you a new visual basis to understand what you see on the scope. It will entice you to move into new coiling arrangements. Not by error, or by guess or by the same coil wound a million times already but by a new atomic perspective. You want to make electricity for free. Then start by considering the one and only guy that can get you there and that is the copper atom. You are working with copper atoms, not circuits of wound wire on a coil that creates a potential difference because of all those formulas. All of those formulas are only technicalities of the main event that is nucleic

Copper Atoms are like krill. The advantage of sticking together is that when one copper atom sees a blip, they all see the blip as the conveyance can occur against all other factors. The factors involved are not what you measure for voltage, amperage, conductance, RESISTANCE, that famous word resistance IS physical, not electron based and it's a measure of how imperfect the atomic alignment is, inductance is nucleic inertia and gives you that pop at disconnect. When you flex your muscles to lift up that 50 pound weight, your muscles feel the resistance of the weight not wanting to be lifted. That is as physical as it is in the copper wire man. And why the spin effect occurs, it occurs from all over, that's why they are together. Each Atom has its vector or look out point so all of the universe can be covered in terms of sensing a gravity change from any direction. Funny, that a 50 pound weight is just Mass under Gravity. Copper atoms are each a sensor and a drive conveyor. When that motor turns it really is because atom nuclei have actually physically turned or nudged "against" the oncoming influence as one of the SCT's 6S's.

The Primary asks the Secondary "Can you hear this?" as it pounds on the core.

When that high lake pours through those turbines to run those magnetic rotors, each pass creates a simultaneous "Can you see me now?". Imagine when that stator and rotor are made via OE standards turning in that downpour of nature and the stator replies "Give me more.".  

On a Farm regular EE would be like..... milking a cow. OU would be like... helping the cow become the best cow it can be. What is better? So which cow will treat you better? It's a crazy analogy but it's true.

OK, got to run.

wattsup

* STEP-SCT-Part1.pdf (153.68 KB - downloaded 920 times.)
* STEP-SCT-Part2.pdf (236.76 KB - downloaded 915 times.)
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 09:26:22 PM by wattsup » Logged
wattsup
Administrator

Email
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2016, 11:54:17 PM »

@all

First I want to thank those that have sent me e-mails regarding SCT. I know some of you have asked for a @username on this forum but right now, I really just want to get the ball rolling in a certain direction. I have asked some people directly should they wish to have a username at EI and will continue inviting people directly. Please excuse me if I have not responded to each and everyone who emailed lately.

I am in the process of preparing Part 3. I am starting to realize that this whole thing will take a good 10-15 parts since the Atom is not only relegated to EE but so many other scientific disciplines that it's hard to keep straight on topic when veering off is so tempting.

OK, so what I have done to try and ease the comprehension is produce a small rather crude animation that is attached herein.

This is depicting a copper wire, inside that wire you have copper atoms, and then showing one copper atom with its central Nucleus that shows the off balance count between Neutrons and Protons are per the Periodical Table of Elements. The off balance of 6 in the case of the Copper Atom is called the Heavy Side (HS). It is this HS that responds to outer stimuli such as a passing magnet.

The Nucleus is able to Sway its HS to face the oncoming magnetic influence and follow it along as the magnet passes by and away and when a new magnet arrives from the right, it sways to that new magnetic influence and repeats the same process. I am also showing how a standard sine wave is produced by this same action/reaction all without any fields or electrons present since the Sway is conveyed along the length of wire nucleus to nucleus.

Now one can also understand that since Atoms are not all arranged in a way that their HS points towards the passing magnet, this produces the "cancellation effect" that is so prevalent in all our present day coils. Cancellation is the main reason why we do not have OU with our standard toys although many devices have come close, the inherent defect in our wire is a major stumbling block.

But I have to say this. This animation as well as the animation I posted in the JT thread is the first time the world has ever seen such a construct. The first time ever. So of course I do not expect everyone to understand this right away but just realize this. These two animations provide more fluency to the effect of electricity then all of the EE constructs put together thus far after 150 years.

After so many years, I have not seen or read one single explanation of how a field imparts its magic to electron ridden copper wire to make it "flow" in a preferred directional manner that we call electricity. After 150 years, everyone is still in this zombie mental mode not really knowing how to work out the EE construct in a concrete manner in the mind, so you can close your eyes and see the action occurring. Without this ability to visualize the atom in action, we have basically been working blind. So imagine now, with this new SCT and STEP model, what are the possibilities. They are endless. We just got the Atom in the action zone and kicked out the field and electron imposters. This will be the beginning of a great new era. I know this sounds very pretentious especially when you only see two low quality animations but there is always a start. I am doing my best to put this idea out there.

Once STEP and SCT sets in, you will never do without. Every time you listen or read an EE explanation of how this or that "works" (but only actually responds), you will be there thinking "WTH is this guy saying".

Regular EE uses words like field, electron, voltage, current flow, flux and so many other terms that in actual fact have no real description besides having their place in man made formulas. This is like someone who is really hungry and would appreciate eating a good plate of spaghetti. But all you see are cook books with recipes but no one can actually sit you down and feed you a great plate of spaghetti. Each time you enter another restaurant, all they say is "Here is our recipe". hahahaha

This is the same thing with our present EE. Lot's of recipes but no one can cook the food and let you taste it. You can't even use your mind to even imagine the sensation because no one has ever actually made the recipe because it only calls for invisible ingredients that no one person can handle. So the book of EE is all we have plus a ship load of faith.

By contrast, SCT is saying "Look, the Atom and its Nucleus are responsible for all the effects you have ever seen on your bench. When you start to understand this, it will automatically change the way you look at your coils, your magnet, why you are winding so many turns, the importance of line of sight, action at a distance, heat, waves and so much more. 

I'll stop here for now.

wattsup

Hmmmmmmm, my animation file is too big so I put it here. I posted the last frame of that animation below.
http://purco.qc.ca/ftp/Wattsups'%20stuff/Spin%20Conveyance/animations/

* SCT-Copper-Nucleus1.jpg (268.18 KB, 1519x1549 - viewed 1602 times.)
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: