Ether Impress Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:53:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Visitors' Lounge provides a way to post without registering.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Ether as the base of all the Universe  (Read 12200 times)
wattsup
Administrator

Email
« on: April 16, 2011, 01:01:11 AM »

Hello everyone.

I am putting up my theory of the ether here. This document will grow with time although I have not had much time lately to add more pages.

As the doc grows, I will re-post it here.

wattsup

Added:

To those that will see this later, at this time only a few guys know about the site. I will be announcing it soon but fear that people will think I made this site to promote the following document. Not true. This doc is really from me to my kids so they can know how their dad spent a good portion of his time. My youngest is in University and my oldest is now a true blue bricklayer and a valiant fellow.  I would like to drop everything and just run away with them and have fun. At 20 and 22 they and my wife Jocelyne are my human realities of the heart. For them and my brothers and family, I only have love for eternity. For all of you I only see you having what I have in a just and perfect manner.

The main reason for this web site is simple. Just shoot the breeze, there's a lounge to hang around. If you need help with a build, this is the place. No clutter, just open help from a limited number of @members.

I love the other forums and will always be there, but I would like to have a condensed forum where only positive ideas by most importantly, positive intent towards OU devices. INTENT makes all the difference.

See you around.

wattsup

* theory1.pdf (25.54 KB - downloaded 1138 times.)
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 02:44:14 PM by wattsup » Logged
wattsup
Administrator

Email
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2016, 12:03:16 AM »

Hello to all who visit this closed forum.
As you can see the last post was around April 16, 2011 at which time I had put down my initial theory. Since the last 5 years I have had the opportunity to investigate even deeper the questions of electricity and have thus now produced a new revised theory which will be posted in a new thread.

For the purposes of total transparency and progression of thought, I am leaving this thread here as a milestone for me that marks passage of a major hurdle in this constant quest for the truth in our effects on our bench.

So this thread will just remain as is and I will be opening a new thread to relaunch this forum which is more of a venue for me and some that I will allow as active @members while the totality of the forum will always be available to the public.

Thanks again.

wattsup

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: