Ether Impress Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:05:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: More Categories will be opened soon.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Visitors' Lounge now open!  (Read 16317 times)
visitor
Visitors

« on: April 05, 2011, 01:15:32 AM »

wattsup: OU-OUR-EF

Hello everyone.

I started this Visitors' Lounge for individuals that are not registered to post in all the forum, to permit you to post your remarks, questions, etc., in this section only.

By default guests and visitors can view the complete forum with attachments, but only visitors and regular registered users can post to this section.

To enter under the visitor status just use the username "visitor" and password "visitor".

All I ask is that you start your post with your regular known @username that you use and the known OU forum your username is utilized. The forum can be the complete name or the abbreviation.

Example:

@johndoe : OU

Abbreviations for forums such as; (shown without the dot com).

Overunity = OU
Overunityresearch = OUR
EnergeticForum = EF
Peswiki = Piss (oh no, back up two letters) = PE
EtherImpress = EI
So I'm @wattsup : EI, 1/2 OU and OUR, full on the bench.

As usual, let's keep things civil otherwise posts may be deleted without any advisement.

Keep well.

wattsup

PS: Since more then one user can use the visitor status, I have disabled many regular features such as modify, delete, etc.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 01:35:09 AM by wattsup » Logged
visitor
Visitors

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 09:17:02 AM »

Loner:  OU

As is readily apparent, I'm very late in catching up.

I just wanted to pose a thought, for this happens to be related on what I'm currently playing with.

So much is done with "Coils" and "Magnetism", but this small point seems to be a problem.  According to current, accepted theories, a coil only has an effect with CURRENT, and this effect is Magnetism.  The effect and operation of a coil with VOLTAGE ONLY is ignored, because the effects are not what people think, nor is it acceptable for EE's to allow such thoughts.  However, I can attest that using voltage only, as in a single wire connection to a coil, does have effects, as anyone who has heard of "Radio" understands.  Once the EM field is accounted for, what else is going on there?  Every EE will end up trying to distract you with "Current Oscillations", or the like, and cannot even grasp the other possibilities.

That "Dumb Sounding" thought DOES have larger implications than many want to accept.  I'm actually working on this now, but find it difficult as just measuring a voltage without using current is unheard of.  (Yes, there are methods, but to use them also proves OU, and I won't go there...)

This area gives me a lot of appreciation for what Tesla was talking about.  Ether interactions using voltage fields instead of magnetic fields....   I hope to someday get useful data on this, but am interested to see if anyone else is looking at this group of effects.  (Seen many weird things happen, but none "Proven" to be real, yet.)
wattsup
Administrator

Email
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2011, 12:47:38 PM »

@Loner

Nice to see you around. Don't fret about being late in catching up. For now this forum is the best kept secret around. lol

What you are saying is a valid angle of contemplation. Trying to put it in words will be the hard part.

I can tell you a few things. Voltage and current cannot be sufficiently explained in the first place, let alone what happens in the coil if one is to use the classic notion that electricity actually 1) travels 2) at the speeds we say.

Voltage/Current discussions are the most counter intuitive notions that anyone with a stable and open mind can contemplate with any level of logic.

Things start to happen when you put it into a mind scope.

1) If voltage is the applied speed of electricity, then if speed of electricity is already set, then you can only have one voltage. It screams wrong, but people do not see it.

2) If current is the amount delivered, but voltage is again set at one speed, then wattage is only variable by current setting. Again this cries out as illogical, illogical, I am not programmed to compute under such works that electricity can actually travel to do this. If you travel, you travel at a speed. That is set. Then for current to wattage, you are screwed.

I think as we mature in these understandings, me included, there will eventually be discovered a new (not new but always there but never seen) form of electricity that is purely ether based, from device concept to design to build to arrive at the wonderful realm of system impulse.

If this is so, then this will not add only a one, but ten, to the next points of possibility, making ether cavitation and collection devices possible in so many ways that in the universe, it is certain that other planetary civilizations would have seen it also. So now it is our turn. Spreading this understanding is not going to be easy. First you have to notice it, then test it, then talk about it, then get put on the firing squad for a few fake scenes, then hope that through all that will arise a new understanding of ether energy.

I think we are at the cusp.

We need this next step to overcome our eventual demise should we continue as we are now.

I really weep for the people of Japan.

Many people have forgetten all the power they actually have. We capitulate to others for our survival when your survival really depends on how much we take hold of what is going on. But that's another point. I know.

Anyways, see you around.

wattsup
visitor
Visitors

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2011, 07:31:21 PM »

Yes, I agree that we have a little "Waking up" to do.  I "Sort-of" accept certain things, but in slightly different ways than conventional theory "Tries" to explain them.  Like "Voltage" or EMF.  The true name says it all.  "Electro Motive Force".  Even the name admits this is a "Force", that can "Motivate" the movement of charge carriers, not the charge carries themselves, but who actually thinks that way.

And current, the number of "Electrons" moving.  There is no relation to the "Force" in this determination, unless the resistance is taken into account, but the actual current measurement is taken at a single point, with no allowance for that resistance to be accounted for.  (In math, call it an intrinsically integrated value, that is always ignored in conventional analysis.  No wonder pulse circuits are modeled incorrectly, but what do I know.)

Tesla was the guy who stated that EMF had a speed > C, but as we measure EMF by the moved "I", that value is incorrectly determined by both meters and sims.  I think you are very aware of this, and I agree we are near the point of the general public starting to see it as well.  To be honest, it makes me nervous.  There are bad people out there that could take bad advantage of such information.  I don't even trust myself 100%, and so avoid certain aspects so as not to "Tempt" myself....
visitor
Visitors

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2011, 10:18:23 PM »

Has ANYBODY looked at the "New Magnetism" PDF's.  They are more than interesting.

I'd upload a copy, but the basic NM.PDF is 1.5Mb.  The entire set is worth a read, IMHO.

Here's a basic link, just in case:   http://www.distinti.com/docs/nm.pdf

I'd love to get some serious feedback on what other opinions on this are.....
visitor
Visitors

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2011, 05:31:52 AM »

Loner : OU

I have noticed that, over on OU, the theme about the "Muller Motor" seems to have changed.  Now I see the word "Patent" being shoved around, and $ starting to be mentioned.

I really don't know what to believe, but certainly feel there is more than just one agenda.  I doubt I need to say more.  Even Romero now "Admits" to hiding data, although not what it is.  (By that I mean, "New" device, using "Unreleased" info, and original "Gone".)  Sorry, but that pushes creditability a little too far, unless total greed on Romero's part has finally taken hold.  (A simple fact:  A person is out to help his fellow man, or he is out to help himself.  With important things, there IS NO middle ground, for an honerable person.  I hope my point is clear.  Shades of SM?  Please......)

I felt this was one area/forum I could voice my opinion, without actually shoving my valuless opinions directly to the source of my sorrow for the character of the average human.

I am comming to the conclusion that Open-source work on this type of subject may be a lost cause?

Are there any "Real" people left on this planet that can think past their own lives and, for just a moment, think a century or two ahead.  I guess I ask too much of people, and am fine with remaining a loner.  (If that's who is really typing this....)

Back to research.  Seems more important than posting right now.  So, that's where I'll be.
wattsup
Administrator

Email
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2016, 01:36:40 AM »

wattsup: OU-OUR-EF

Hello everyone.

I started this Visitors' Lounge for individuals that are not registered to post in all the forum, to permit you to post your remarks, questions, etc., in this section only.

By default guests and visitors can view the complete forum with attachments, but only visitors and regular registered users can post to this section.

To enter under the visitor status just use the username "visitor" and password "visitor".

All I ask is that you start your post with your regular known @username that you use and the known OU forum your username is utilized. The forum can be the complete name or the abbreviation.

Example:

@johndoe : OU

Abbreviations for forums such as; (shown without the dot com).

Overunity = OU
Overunityresearch = OUR
EnergeticForum = EF
Peswiki = Piss (oh no, back up two letters) = PE
EtherImpress = EI
So I'm @wattsup : EI, 1/2 OU and OUR, full on the bench.

As usual, let's keep things civil otherwise posts may be deleted without any advisement.

Keep well.

wattsup

PS: Since more then one user can use the visitor status, I have disabled many regular features such as modify, delete, etc.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: